There are mainly two steps to integrate web button menu to your web pages.
Step 1: Generate HTML source code, and insert the code into your web pages.
1. Click "Export HTML" button on the main toolbar.
2. Use the Export HTML Source Code Wizard to generate HTML code, and insert the code into your web page.
By default, you can just click "Next", and use the default options. The details of these options are as follows:
- Export as pure HTML code: This option will export the web button menu to HTML code, and you need to insert the code to the HTML file to make the navigation bar.
3. Export the HTML source code to a new HTML file or insert the code to an existing one.
4. The last step is to copy the subfolder which contains the images and JS files to the folder where your HTML file exists. If in previous step, you have selected to insert code to an existing HTML file, the copy should have been made automatically by the software.
And at last, do not forget to upload the subfolder to your web server.