will guide you how to create web buttons with MTop Web Button
1. Create navigation buttons:
1. First please choose the number of navigation buttons.
You can click "add button" to add buttons, click
"delete button" to delete the selected button, click
"move left" to move the selected button to the upper
position, click "move right" to move the selected
button to the lower position.
You can mouse left-click on the button to make the button
selected. By hold "Ctrl" or "Shift" key,
you can select multiple buttons simultaneously, then you can
change the property of multiple buttons at the same time.
2. Change the button states with the "button state"
list. "1 state" is simply static image button; "2
state" button will respond to "mouse over"
and "mouse leave" event; "3 state" will
respond to "mouse over", "mouse leave"
and "mouse click" event, and change the button appearance
according; "3 state toggle" will leave the button
in a "pressed" state with a "mouse click".
3. Change the orientation of the navigation button bar with
4. Enable "size fit to largest" option will make
all buttons same size.
i. Adjusting button appearance:
1. Please first mouse left-click on the button to make the
button selected. By hold "Ctrl" or "Shift"
key, you can select multiple buttons simultaneously.
2. In "button template" panel, browse the "button
theme list", select your favorite button, then double
click on it.
ii. Setting button basic options
1. Changing button text: First, selecting button by left-clicking
it, enter text in the "Text" filed of the "Button
2. Changing button hint: In Internet Explorer, a yellow hint
box will display when the user moves mouse over the button
image. selecting button by left-clicking it, enter text in
the "Hint" filed of the "Button options"
3. Setting text font style: In the "Normal" panel,
you can define the button properties when it's in normal state;
in the "Mouse over" panel, you can define the button
properties when it's in "mouse over" and "pressed"
state. Button "Apply options to mouse over state"
in the "Normal" panel will apply the properties
of "Normalr" to "Mouse over" panel. Button
"Apply options to normal state" in the "Mouse
over" panel will apply the properties of "Mouse
over " to "Normal" panel.
iii. Setting button link
1. First, please selecting a button by left-clicking it,
then in the "Button link & popup submenu" panel,
check "Link to address" option, enter link address
in the filed. You can use:
- Absolute web site link like:
- Relative link:
if the linked page is in the same directory as button
(the page contains this button) , the relative link is
If the linked page is in a sub-directory of the menu
page, the relative path is like
If the linked page is in an up-level directory of the
menu page, the relative path is like
iv. New from examples
1. By default, when the software startup, it will display
the "New from examples" window. You can select your
favorite style form the example list. If you do not want the
window to display at startup, you can uncheck the option "Show
this windows at start up".
2. You can also click menu "Project/New from examples"
to display the "New from examples" window.